Courses thru the Internet:
(teaching) If you wish to learn with biology-ecology "professionals", read about our classes dictated thru the Internet ...>>

Excellent book about vermiculture. Actual. Realistic. Write by professionals >>>

Re: Vermiculture in Malaysia

Sent by: Clara Alfred (Ivory Coast) on December 14, 2017 hour 23:19:16:

In reply to: Vermiculture in Malaysia sent by Goh Chee Peng on October 07, 2014 hour 06:08:15:

----------

Hello,
I am Miss Clara Alfred from Abidjan Ivory Coast (Ivory Coast). I am 22 years old as an orphan that is as a result of not having a father. I have $ 6,500,000.00 (Six million five hundred thousand dollars) that I inherited from my late father. The money is still in the bank. I want to invest this money in your country with your help. I need your consent, cooperation, assistance, advice and help to transfer the money to your account.

Secondly, in your full acceptance to work with me in relation to this purpose, kindly indicate your interest by responding to me to provide you with the necessary information and details on how to proceed, I will offer you 20% of the money for your help.

May God bless you for your prompt attention. My best and warm greetings to you and your family by contacting me in my private mail for more details. Please contact me directly in my private e-mail   (  clara.alfred@post.com  )

I need your help.

Thank you
Clara Alfred
----------

Replies:

Reply this message:
Your Email:
Your password:  Forgot your password?
Message subject:

[ Go back to Forum ]